Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hole in My Head

Hey everyone,

First I want to say thank you for the comments on my last post. It's good to know I'm not way off base with this. It's something that has really ticked me off, and I am composing a letter to the PTO currently, but I'm having to go back to edit it again and again, because, quite honestly, every time I start, I sound normal, and then I get totally aggravated and sound all crazy. I will get it done, though. I just have to calm down a bit and try to be rational. ....Rational, yeah, good luck to me!

Got my tooth pulled yesterday, and now I have a big hole in the front of my head. I am very self-concious about it, and have found I'm talking through a half-closed mouth all the time so no one will see the gap. The procedure was no big deal, I think it took 5 minutes at most. The pain afterward lasted a couple of hours, but I had popped 3 ibuprofens, and that stopped it. There's no pain at all today, but still a big hole. So I guess I'll be talking through a half-closed mouth for quite a while, until that hole goes away.

I've also been debating telling people I'm a PrideFighter, and I lost the tooth in a match. I think I may tell people that anyway, just to see what happens and who believes it. It would make for an interesting story, no?
[LittleBrookSiggie.png]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely rainbow your daughter did .. well done to her
Hope all 3 of you are as well as can be expected.and over the flu
{{ hugs}}
Kim ..UK

LackingFaith said...

I highly recommend wearing a tie whilst composing the letter to chastise the PTO. It helps maintain a veneer of professionalism which tends to allow one the room to truly rip someone apart without driving them off so they do not finish the letter.
Perhaps a tie holds no connotation of the requisite professionalism for you. In that case any garb that places you in the mindset of a formal setting should suffice.

Pumpkin said...

Girl, you are too funny! LOL! That's probably something I would do as well ;o)

Good for you writing that letter because I think someone should voice their opinion on this.

Did you stitch the chocolate covered cherries piece? Yummy!