Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Garden Pictures!

Let's take a walk around the yard and look at the flowers and plants this lovely summer morning!
The Artemisia and Sedum that grow on the path as we walk down from the back deck.


The garden at the entrance to the vegetable garden. The Irises are tired. :(


Other side of the entrance. You can kind of see the tomato forest behind on the right.

The garden by the driveway.

One side of the foundation plantings. I'm still waiting for them to cover up the foundation!


The garden by the lamppost.

Echinacea. One of my favorites. This one is a double, which is why the centers seem to be sprouting petals. They are!!

Cardinal climber flower on the old chair.

The other foundation planting.

You could get lost back there!!

And around the other side of the house.

Pretty Butterfly Bush!! Can you see the cute little garden shed back there?


Oh, there it is!!

The plants in the cages in front weren't bad, by the way. My plants are all pretty well-behaved! I guess I brought them up right. :) They are little blueberries, which are irresistable to pretty much all the wildlife around (I discovered). So, we "cage" them for their own protection. At least, until they can hold their own with hungry bunnies and deer!

Thanks for coming on this tour with me. Enjoy your day!

[LittleBrookSiggie.png]

2 comments:

imnverted said...

Your garden is just so lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

Pumpkin said...

What an amazing garden Jocelyn! I would have a fantastic time with my camera there :o) Your garden shed is so adorable!