Monday, October 15, 2007

Houston, we have cats...

Oh, ok, these are not the cats I meant. But, aren't they cute anyway?? The black and white is Samwise (Sam), and the black one is Percival (Percy). They are our fairly newly adopted kitties from the local animal shelter. They are brothers and love/hate each other. Here, you see the love part. When they "hate" each other, they are a very fast moving blur of black/black/white I can't take a picture of because they are just playing too hard. But they are always around one another. They are almost never found apart. They are too funny.


But I digress. These are the cats I was talking about.


















Are they not cute as well? I think they are HILARIOUS. If you'll remember, I bought the pattern a little while ago. It was just for the cats themselves and I think a little Christmas something or other getup. Well, it's not Christmas, so I -um- improvised a bit. And opened up a Pandora's Box, I have to say. Not only do I have a TRILLION ideas for these little guys, but anyone who's seen one, wants one. It's insane. I think I have 10 requests for them right now. It's crazy. I think they are great. And I can't stop myself from wanting to make more of all different types, different holidays, different situations and such. It's wild, really it is. I guess I'm going to give in and just make more. I have too many ideas for them not to be made. So, stay tuned. There will be others. That is a promise.
Thank you all for your kind comments on the pumpkins. I truly appreciate it. And thank you also for visiting my blog! It's great to see you all here!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

The cats are adorable, I can see why you have so many requests for them. Great job!

Lelia said...

Oh, your cats are wonderful : )