Saturday, November 10, 2007

Did you see this?? And a question

So, reading through blogs this morning, like I try to do a few times a week, I came across this blog through someone else's:
http://parisbebefabrics.blogspot.com/

It's a new blog, but those fabrics! Well, I just had to have another look. This is the website:
http://parisbebe.com/store/

All I can say is WOW!! I had no idea this was out there. They are gorgeous! Funniest part about this is that I read that issue of Quilter's Home, and I don't remember seeing them. I don't know how I missed it. I am right now restraining myself, but it won't last long. Those fabrics are begging me to take them home! Must....be....strong!!

And a quick question for all of you: Do any of you know how to customize a blog template on Blogger? This layout/template isn't doing it for me anymore, not that it really was to begin with. The templates available for Blogger are not fabulous, and there are so many blogs out there that are really interesting, I would like to kick mine up a notch. Does anyone know how, maybe can point me in a direction where I can learn? If you do, can you shoot me an email? I am putting the email link on the side column. Thanks so much!!

Edited to say: Apparently, I can't add the email link on the side, either. DOH!! I am not good at this. My email is here until I figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help with the template. I had one made for me but the lady who did it isn't doing it any longer. She taught herself though using html.

You should be able to put your email in your profile (it's a tick box I think).

When I set up the Celtic Lady SAL blog I used a Pyzam.com template. They have thousands and although there are some naff ones, there's also quite a lot of really pretty ones too.

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous fabrics for sure!

My template is from Blogger and it can be changed in the Template section I belive. Sorry I'm not much help :o(