Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No Pics today

Grrr. I tried. I really did. I spent all day yesterday in my sewing room, working on a new apron that I made up. I was all excited to show you all what it looks like... and I didn't finish. And today I've had to cook for tomorrow and clean for Saturday (my daughter's birthday party), so I didn't get a chance to do what I wanted to. I just have a little hand sewing (ugh) to finish it up. I think that by next post I will definitely have it done and then I will show you all!! I hope you will all like it. I'm surprised by it, honestly, because it's sort of unlike me. I think blogging "unsticks" me somehow, creatively. It seems that the more I share with all of you, the further I'm able to go. I don't know how that works, but it's lots of fun.


I will not be blogging for a few days, with Thanksgiving tomorrow, Friday a frenzied cleaning/prepping day for Saturday, and then Saturday my daughter's party, so I will say Happy Thanksgiving now for all of you who celebrate!! And to those of you who don't celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wish you a happy and healthy weekend. I will talk to all of you soon!


PS--Thank you all for the kind words about the cat bed. It seems Percy likes it, and Sam is happy to still sleep on whatever's been dropped on the floor. Cats!!

To my friend Pumpkin (Cathey)--Thank you for the compliment! I would be delighted and honored to make a bed for your kitty, if you would like one. I realize it will take a little while to get there, but if you don't mind the wait, it's all yours. If you would like one, just shoot me an email with what size you'd like to fit your purring friend, and what color you would like, and your address, and I will do my very bestest. :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I find blogging a great motivation too!
Enjoy Thanksgiving and i hope the party goes well too :)

Pumpkin said...

I agree, I love Blogging and it brings out a lot of creative thoughts :o)

Jocelyn, I didn't mean for you to make me one! LOL! I have a little Doxie (hot dog) not kitty and she's got a wicker basket but we have no pad for it. She wraps herself up in her huge blankets :o) You are a very talented sewer though!

I hope you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Don't work too hard the next few day and say Happy Birthday to your daughter!