Monday, March 17, 2008

I Covered a Laundry Cart

Because white plastic rolling carts from Lowe's don't look so nice in a pretty bathroom, though they are necessary for storage

Had grand plans of a sewn slipcover for this, to go over the front. Couldn't figure out the logistics, so hot glue works just as well.

These pics are for my little (big) brother, because I said I would:



I think the blue fabric softener looks especially neon in the morning light, don't you agree?

[LittleBrookSiggie.png]

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I love it! Great idea!

Rachel said...

I love your laundry cart. I don't know if I would have to guts to put my cleaners in such pretty bottles, but I love the idea. I just gave my laundry room a makeover too. I posted some pictures on my blog.

www.seekingdelightfulpleasures.blogspot.com/

Pumpkin said...

Very nice Jocelyn! You're so creative :o)

LackingFaith said...

A good neon blue clearly indicates softening potency! Great pictures, that is one very nicely done bathroom.