Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring, Do Your Thing!

Ok, it's mostly here. Today is a beautiful day, yesterday was a beautiful day..... and Friday it's going to snow. But I know it's here because the light outside is different, and I've gotten my yearly sinus infection, which I only get when Spring arrives. So yeay!! It's official. No planting outside for quite a while, but the dirt for our mondo planter box arrives today, so I will have something to do, and my daughter, son, and I did plant seeds last week and look!!


Spring is bustin' out all over!!!

Have a great day today, everyone!
[LittleBrookSiggie.png]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those little sprouts! Oh my goodness...what a fun thing to do with kids, so healthy for them.

Pumpkin said...

Your post give me hope Jocelyn!!!!

Rachel said...

I wish I was as brave as you. I think I will cheat and by my plants from the store.