Friday, September 12, 2008

SOS # 3

One more down! This is another table runner made with a charm pack. This pack is Candyland Christmas, another Moda line.


I really like this line. It is (to me) 50's in the color and the way that the things were drawn. To that end, I made the setting very simple and used the solid deep green to sash the blocks with. I originally had quilted it with the in the ditch method, because I thought it would be true to the style. I think it was, but I have discovered this year that I really like things QUILTED, so I requilted it with a meandering design. I really like the texture it produces.

Sorry about the not great pics of this one and the last. It's been raining here, and I can't take pictures outside, like I'd prefer. When the sun comes back out, I will do that!




[LittleBrookSiggie.png]

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Stunning Jocelyn! I'm loving it too :o)

I like your new graphic too. LOL!

Anonymous said...

They're all beautiful!! How do you find the time for all that??

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Cathey!

Hi Anonymous! Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you stopped by. These little runners don't take all that long-just a few hours, start to finish. The big ones take quite a bit more time.